Carrying Capacity Network
URGENT ACTION ALERT: December 31, 2018
Over 65,000 Dollars NET Cost Per Illegal Alien in USA! Excluding Descendants
...but Cost to Deport is $5,915 Each—so BUILD THE WALL and End Catch and Release
Consider this summary of a study from the Center of Immigration Studies:
"The findings of this analysis show that the average cost of a deportation is much smaller than the net fiscal drain created by the average illegal immigrant. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported the average deportation cost as $10,854 in FY 2016. In FY 2012, ICE removed 71 percent more aliens with a similar budget, creating an average inflation-adjusted cost of $5,915. This compares to an average lifetime net fiscal drain (taxes paid minus services used) of $65,292 for each illegal immigrant, excluding their descendants. This net figure is based on fiscal estimates of immigrants by education level from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NAS). The total fiscal drain for the entire illegal population is estimated at $746.3 billion. Of course, simply because deportation is much less costly than allowing illegal immigrants to stay does not settle the policy questions surrounding illegal immigration as there are many factors to consider.
Steven A. Camarota is the director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, 8/3/17
And if and when Illegals are legalized the Costs skyrocket:
29,000 LEGAL Immigrants per Week Cost Us
U.S. Taxpayers $6.3 BILLION per Week NET!
Unsustainable 1.5 Million Annual Legal-Immigrant Influx Costs U.S. Taxpayers $330 Billion NET (i.e., after subtracting Taxes Immigrants Pay) per Year NET, i.e., $758 MILLION per Year for EACH Congressional District
(does not include State & Local Costs to Taxpayers)
See CCN's Cost of Immigration Study
Federal Deficit Faces a $3.3 Trillion Net Hit in Next Decade, Without a Reduction in the 1.5 Million Annual Legal-Immigrant Inflow More than 5.9 Million Native-Born American Workers Displaced Since 2005
Carrying Capacity network has the Solution.
The House has already passed a good Bill so it is URGENT THAT YOU CONTACT AND RE-CONTACT SENATORS BEFORE JANUARY 2
Tell them to:
- Enact a Zero-Net* all-categories-included zero-NET MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration
- BUILD THE WALL AND END CATCH AND RELEASE
- Implement e-Verify
- End Anchor Baby Birthright Citizenship
- Eliminate the Visa Lottery and Chain Migration
If the 1.5 to 1.6 Million Annual Legal Immigrant Inflow were cut to 150,000/Year (i.e., Zero-Net Annual Immigration = Emigration), Federal Deficit could be reduced by One-Half Trillion $ in a Decade!
Please help us (Carrying Capacity Network) PUSH A MORATORIUM, by intensifying our Activist Mobilization, Media, lobbying and public education efforts with a tax-deductible donation. Any donation, no matter how small will be greatly appreciated. We have a One-Time Opportunity to get Substantial Immigration Reductions in this Lame Duck Session which ENDS January 2 so we much Act NOW. Now is the Time to Donate for Maximum Effect!
And remember that CCN is a Genuine Mass Immigration Reduction Group, so Donations to CCN have far more impact dollar for dollar than Donations to Mass Immigration Management Groups who refuse to support a Zero-Net Moratorium.
Indeed, leading Management groups Strategies and Tactics are COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE. Consider those of one group whose strategies are copied by several others.
1) This group supports a reduction in Legal immigration to 500,000 and “eventually” to 300,000, which would even if achieved NOT result in sustainability — Immigrant fertility rates have historically been well in excess of replacement level. and that the world's population increases by 80 Million per year the pressure to emigrate to the USA will only intensify, especially if encouraged by the USA's current pro-Mass Immigration policies. In sum enactment of this groups position would result in unending Mass Immigration fueled U.S. population growth.
2) And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT.... COUNTERPRODUCTIVE because it explicitly sanctions unending Mass Immigration, and indeed legitimizes it!! Thus this and similar groups are Mass Immigration MANAGEMENT Groups and NOT genuine Reduction groups.
3) And in any event pushing that position is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE because in any Negotiation one should never start with the position where one wants to end up!
Therefore, CCN invites once again all genuine reductionist organizations to Join our Diversity Coalition for an Immigration MORATORIUM ... a Coalition supported by many Immigrants from all Ethnic Groups.
Please donate by Credit Card at Carrying Capacity Network, Inc. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
CCN’s Mailing Address
San Francisco, CA 94104
Carrying Capacity Network
Comment & Follow CCN here: