Carrying Capacity Network
$6.3 BILLION per week=NET Cost of 29,000 Legal Immigrants per Week
IMMEDIATE ACTION ALERT
YES, THIS IS EACH AND EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR!!!
NOW, will you call your Congressional Representative and two Senators?!!
Tell them to enact a Zero-Net MORATORIUM NOW! [(202) 224-3121 or Find Your Representative]
Yes, The USA ACCEPTS AND RECEIVES 29,000 LEGAL IMMIGRANTS EACH WEEK (and has for years) AND THE NET (after subtracting Taxes Immigrants pay) COST (OF THESE 29,000 is $6.3 BILLION/week, or $330 BILLION NET ANNUALLY TO U.S. TAXPAYERS, and that does NOT include Costs to States and Localities. Compare this with the weekly NET Cost of IL-legal Immigration TO U.S. Taxpayers which is less than one $$ Billion/Week.
We have a VERY limited time in this Lame Duck session to achieve substantial cuts in Legal and Illegal Immigration IF we all UNITE behind CCN's and the ASAP! Coalition's Strategy NOW
Consider that the Federal Budget Passage Deadline is December 7.
However, President Trump has indicated he may extend the deadline for shutting down the Government for a week or two so he can get funding for The Wall. It is likely but not certain that a "deal" will be worked out. If so, that Wall Funding Bill will likely contain Immigration Reduction provisions (see CCN's recent Alerts)
So now is the time for all of us and all Genuine reduction Organizations to push our representatives to:
1) Enact a Zero-Net* all-categories-included MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration,
2) Build The Wall,
3) Implement e-Verify and
4) End Anchor Baby Birthright Citizenship
5) End the Visa Lottery and Chain Migration.
Remind them that
- Unsustainable 1.5 Million Annual Legal-Immigrant Influx Costs U.S. Taxpayers $330 Billion NET (i.e., after subtracting Taxes Immigrants Pay) per Year*, i.e., $758 MILLION per Year for EACH Congressional District (does not include State & Local Costs to Taxpayers) and
- that American workers continue to be displaced by Immigrants (see studies by Williams, Rubenstein, and Matloff cited in recent CCN Alerts) and
- that More than 5.9 Million Native-Born American Workers have been Displaced by immigrants Since 2005
If the 1.5 Million Annual Immigrant Inflow were cut to 150,000/Year* (i.e., Zero-Net Annual Immigration = Emigration), the U.S. Federal Deficit could be reduced by One-Half Trillion $ in a Decade! (See CCN’s Cost of Immigration Study)
Please help us (Carrying Capacity Network) PUSH A MORATORIUM, by intensifying our Activist Mobilization, Media, lobbying and public education efforts with a tax-deductible donation. Any donation, no matter how small will be greatly appreciated. We have a One-Time Opportunity to get Substantial Immigration Reductions in this Lame Duck Session which likely ends on the December 7 Budget Deadline so we much Act NOW. Now is the Time to Donate for Maximum Effect!
And remember that CCN is a Genuine Mass Immigration Reduction Group, so Donations to CCN have far more impact dollar for dollar than Donations to Mass Immigration Management Groups who refuse to support a Zero-Net Moratorium.
Indeed, leading Management groups Strategies and Tactics are COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE. Consider those of one group whose strategies are copied by several others.
1) This group supports a reduction in Legal immigration to 500,000 and “eventually” to 300,000, which would, even if achieved, NOT result in sustainability — Immigrant fertility rates have historically been well in excess of replacement level. and that the world's population increases by 80 Million per year the pressure to emigrate to the USA will only intensify, especially if encouraged by the USA's current pro-Mass Immigration policies. In sum enactment of this groups position would result in unending Mass Immigration fueled U.S. population growth.
2) And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT ... COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE because it explicitly sanctions unending Mass Immigration, and indeed legitimizes it!! Thus this and similar groups are Mass Immigration MANAGEMENT Groups and NOT genuine Reduction groups.
3) And in any event pushing that position is COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE because in any Negotiation one should never start with the position where one wants to end up!
Therefore, CCN invites once again all Genuine Reductionist organizations to Join our Diversity Coalition for an Immigration MORATORIUM ... a Coalition supported by many Immigrants from all Ethnic Groups.
And please help CCN disseminate this Alert. Time is very short! We have just a few more days to get a Reduction Bill!
Help CCN Intensify our Activist Mobilization, Lobbying and Media Outreach efforts.
Please donate by Credit Card at Carrying Capacity Network, Inc. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
CCN’s Mailing Address
San Francisco, CA 94104
Carrying Capacity Network
Comment & Follow CCN here: