Carrying Capacity Network
URGENT ACTION ALERT: JANUARY 2019
YES! Physical Barriers Work!!
Crime has dropped dramatically in San Diego and El Paso since Border Barriers were Installed!
Tell your Representatives to FULLY FUND (i.e., with $$25 Billion!!) A BARRIER NOW!!
And tell them you are Fed Up with paying Over 65,000 Dollars NET Cost Per Illegal Alien remaining in the USA! Excluding Descendants
...the Cost to Deport is $5,915 Each—so BUILD THE WALL and End Catch and Release
Consider this summary of a study from the Center of Immigration Studies:
"The findings of this analysis show that the average cost of a deportation is much smaller than the net fiscal drain created by the average illegal immigrant. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported the average deportation cost as $10,854 in FY 2016. In FY 2012, ICE removed 71 percent more aliens with a similar budget, creating an average inflation-adjusted cost of $5,915. This compares to an average lifetime net fiscal drain (taxes paid minus services used) of $65,292 for each illegal immigrant, excluding their descendants. This net figure is based on fiscal estimates of immigrants by education level from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NAS). The total fiscal drain for the entire illegal population is estimated at $746.3 billion. Of course, simply because deportation is much less costly than allowing illegal immigrants to stay does not settle the policy questions surrounding illegal immigration as there are many factors to consider.
Steven A. Camarota is the director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, 8/3/17
And tell them the Numbers of LEGAL Immigrants settling in the USA annually is about four times the numbers of Illegals, and the Costs are even Greater!
And if and when Illegals are legalized, the Costs skyrocket:
29,000 LEGAL Immigrants per Week Cost Us
U.S. Taxpayers $6.3 BILLION per Week NET!
Unsustainable 1.5 to 1.6 Million Annual Legal-Immigrant Influx Costs U.S. Taxpayers $330 Billion NET (i.e., after subtracting Taxes Immigrants Pay) per Year NET, i.e., $758 MILLION per Year for EACH Congressional District (does not include State & Local Costs to Taxpayers). See CCN's Cost of Immigration Study
The Federal Deficit Faces a $3.3 Trillion Net Hit in Next Decade, Without a Reduction in the 1.5 Million Annual Legal-Immigrant Inflow More than 5.9 Million Native-Born American Workers Displaced Since 2005.
Carrying Capacity Network has the Solution.
So CONTACT AND RE-CONTACT your Senators and Representatives NOW.
Tell them to:
- BUILD THE WALL AND END CATCH AND RELEASE
- Implement e-Verify
- End Anchor Baby Birthright Citizenship
- Eliminate the Visa Lottery and Chain Migration
- Enact a Zero-Net* all-categories-included MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration
If the 1.5 to 1.6 Million Annual Legal Immigrant Inflow were cut to 150,000/Year (i.e., *Zero-Net Annual Immigration = Emigration), Federal Deficit could be reduced by One-Half Trillion $ in a Decade!
Please help us (Carrying Capacity Network) PUSH Wall Funding and A MORATORIUM on LEGAL, by intensifying our Activist Mobilization, Media, lobbying and public education efforts with a tax-deductible donation. Any donation, no matter how small will be greatly appreciated. Now is the Time to Donate for Maximum Effect!
And remember that CCN is a Genuine Mass Immigration Reduction Group, so Donations to CCN have far more impact dollar for dollar than Donations to Mass Immigration Management Groups who refuse to support a Zero-Net Moratorium.
Indeed, leading Management groups Strategies and Tactics are COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE. Consider those of one group whose strategies are copied by several others:
1) This group supports a reduction in Legal immigration to 500,000 and “eventually” to 300,000, which would even if achieved NOT result in sustainability—Immigrant fertility rates have historically been well in excess of replacement level. and that the world's population increases by 80 Million per year the pressure to emigrate to the USA will only intensify, especially if encouraged by the USA's current pro-Mass Immigration policies. In sum enactment of this groups position would result in unending Mass Immigration fueled U.S. population growth.
2) And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT: COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE because it explicitly sanctions unending Mass Immigration, and indeed legitimizes it!! Thus, this and similar groups are Mass Immigration MANAGEMENT Groups and NOT genuine Reduction groups.
3) And in any event pushing that position is COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE because, in any Negotiation, one should never start with the position where one wants to end up!
Therefore, CCN invites once again all genuine reductionist organizations to Join our Diversity Coalition for an Immigration MORATORIUM ... a Coalition supported by many Immigrants from all Ethnic Groups. Carrying Capacity Network is pro-immigrant, but anti-MASS-Immigration.
Please donate by Credit Card at Carrying Capacity Network, Inc. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
CCN’s Mailing Address
San Francisco, CA 94104
Carrying Capacity Network
Comment & Follow CCN here: