URGENT ACTION ALERT
Dream Act Amnesty Stalking Horse for CIR Mass Alien Amnesty!
2/21/2023 - Sellout Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has launched a new "Dream Act of 2023" Amnesty bill in the US Senate (S365) with his fellow open-borders globalist Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL).
The bill would automatically grant conditional permanent resident status to some two million Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients .
Conditional permanent resident status can be changed to lawful permanent resident (LPRs or green-card holder) status as soon as they meet certain conditions
This Dream Act Amnesty legislation is a strategy DC Open Borders elites crafted after we defeated the Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) Mass Alien Amnesties several times in Washington 2004-2019. The globalists plan to use younger illegals to pull on American heartstrings to get this Amnesty for 2 million illegals --the DACAS-- who claim they came as kids (many are lying) into law as the stalking horse for a Huge Alien Amnesty. via the CIR Bill
Specifically, when this Dream Act Amnesty is about to pass they will quickly amend/transform it into an Amnesty of over 30 Million llegal Aliens called the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill (CIR), In Addition The numbers of Illegal Aliens in the USA increases by 250,000/month, not including the "gotaways"!!
Thus If the Dream Act Amnesty passes this year, the chances they will successfully couple that with the nation-killing CIR amnesty for tens of millions of Illegals is very high, and devastating for our Nation!. For example EACH Illegal Immigrant costs American taxpayers over $80,000. for health care, welfare, food stamps, education, etc (CIS.org).
Only Mobilization of CCN's Activists in all the States can stop it
That CIR Bill as now drafted would likely not only legalize over 30 Million plus
Illegals with green cards and a path to citizenship, but ALSO remove many of the caps on legal immigration resulting in a dramatic increase/doubling of the pre-pandemic level of 1.5 Million per year.which included 400,000/year into California alone
The costs to taxpayers (pre-pandemic $758 million per year NET of taxes immigrants pay) per Congressional district for LEGAL immigration alone (CCN study), would be immense, not to mention the increased child trafficking, drug running and increased Cartel power, the legalization of the Illegals would increasingly facilitate..
Fortunately, CCN Activists have a good shot at stopping this Bill as we ALONE stopped the Comprehensive Alien Amnesty bill in December, 2019. (One of Our Activists encouraged one Senator to refuse to give Unanimous Consent to passing the Bill in the Senate)
We can do this because CCN has Activists in every State who can be mobilized And we are proud to say many of our most active supporters are legal immigrants themselves who do not want the USA to become the hellholes from whence they came!
Consider how Americans and Immigrants themselves continue to suffer from Mass Immigration:
Many of the immigrant children brought to the border by the Cartels have had their Organs Harvested, have been enslaved, and/or have been subject to Sex Trafficking
And regarding employment:The Employment Situation of Immigrants and the U.S.-Born in the Fourth Quarter of 2022: Immigrant workers up two million since 2019; U.S.-born workers down 1.9 million - CIS.org
Put simply immigrant workers take American workers jobs. And Open Borders DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas authorized an increase of over 64,700 additional H2B visas in FY 2023, nearly doubling the number of H-2B visas permitted by statute in a typical year. CIS.org
And re: the VIOLENT DACA's who would be admitted under the Dream Act Amnesty consider the following:from the
Executive Summary -- Center for immigration studies
· "Juveniles commit a large number of serious offenses. In 2020, there were 1,353 known juvenile homicide offenders. In 2019, juveniles constituted 21 percent of all arrests for robbery, 20 percent for arson, 17 percent for car theft, 12 percent for burglary, 10 percent for larceny-theft and weapons offenses, eight percent for murder, and seven percent for aggravated assault. In 2012, the last year for which data is available, juveniles accounted for 14 percent of all arrests for forcible rape.
· Despite the successful framing of DREAMers and DACA recipients as young people with no criminal records, it turns out that many were affiliated with gangs and many had arrest records when granted DACA benefits, and many others saw their DACA status terminated because of criminal activity. As USCIS has admitted, “[t]he truth is that we let those with criminal arrests for sexually assaulting a minor, kidnapping, human trafficking, child pornography, or even murder be provided protection from removal.”
· Juvenile perpetrators are much more likely to be processed through a juvenile justice system than a criminal court. The Los Angeles County District Attorney made the decision (still largely in effect) to not send any juveniles to criminal court, no matter the gravity of their crimes.
· Most juveniles adjudicated delinquent in juvenile court are not placed into any sort of out-of-home detention, including for such offenses as aggravated assault and robbery.
· Congress has determined that all aliens (regardless of their immigration status) are subject to removal upon conviction for a wide range of crimes. Congress has also determined that aliens are subject to mandatory detention and are ineligible for a wide range of immigration benefits and relief upon conviction for a wide range of crimes.
· However, aliens who are “adjudicated delinquent” in a juvenile court after having committed such offenses as minors are not subject to removal on this basis, or to mandatory detention or loss of eligibility for immigration benefits or relief on this basis.
· Regardless of one’s views as to the “deservingness” as a general matter of illegal aliens brought to the U.S. as minors by their parents, brought to the U.S. by smugglers paid for by their parents, or who simply came to the U.S. on their own accord, those who are criminals (whether convicted in criminal court or adjudicated delinquent in juvenile court) should surely face immigration consequences. The lasting devastation to the lives of crime victims and their families is not wiped away simply because a perpetrator is a minor, even if that minor was “brought to the U.S. through no fault of their own.”
· When a juvenile perpetrator is an alien, especially one not lawfully present, the consequences should not only entail “rehabilitation and treatment” through a federal or state juvenile court system, but also extend to the immigration realm. Congress should bar juveniles adjudicated delinquent from eligibility for any immigration benefit or relief, especially relief designed for those who arrived in the U.S. while minors. Congress should also give serious consideration to establishing a detention mandate and a ground of deportability for all aliens who have been adjudicated delinquent for the type of offense that would trigger mandatory detention or a ground of deportability had it resulted in a criminal conviction." CIS.org
HOWEVER, Unfortunately, There are many supporters of a Mass Alien Amnesty from various groups in the 'Cheap Labor' Lobby typically reflected in other Bills pending in Congress.:
Neil Munro at Breitbart News reports on a bi-partisan effort to legalize a million illegal aliens and to expand the current agricultural guest worker program, such as including full-time, year-round dairy workers.
'This is the best chance we’ve got of getting it done,' said one of the giveaway’s supporters, Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID). 'I think this is becoming … the last hope,' he told an NPR reporter for a sympathetic November 8 radio segment.
The key player is Simpson’s Republican colleague, Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID,), the top Republican in the Senate’s agriculture committee.
But Crapo has held up the bill for more than a year amid much opposition from voters in his state. That holdup has been quietly supported by passive opposition from many Republican legislators.
Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) has made a vigorous push for the legislation, and she is not hesitant to point out that it is intended to benefit agribusinesses operators by keeping wages for farm workers depressed.
The bill implements a wage freeze [for 250,000 H-2A visa workers]. This is a very important matter for employers, [and] wages are expected to increase by another seven to eight percent next year. Under this bill, those wage increases won’t happen.
In sum the Future of our Nation is at stake!! ----
Contact your Representative and Senators NOW. Insist they commit to Opposing any Illegal Alien Amnesty!!!!!
AND support a zero-Net MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration (which would still allow 150,000 settlers a year)
And Most Important to Note:
ONLY pushing CCN's all-categories-included zero Net MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration MAXIMIZES the chances of stopping this Horrendous Mass Alien Amnesty Bill which would also double Legal Immigration. Pushing any less restrictive number, as the two National Mass Immigration Management Groups do, will likely result in a Compromise Bill reducing the numbers by just a few hundred thousand at most..... a totally unacceptable result.
Indeed, since those two National Mass Immigration Management groups refuse to support ANY Moratorium Bill (like Rep. Gosar's e.g.)
THEY ARE DE FACTO ENABLERS OF CONTINUING MASS IMMIGRATION!!
CCN's Great Challenge to Mobilizing our Activists now is that CCN is de facto out of money:. mainly because many of our donors have been put out of business or are barely surviving due to intensifying Inflation and Economic slowdown!
·Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration but NOT anti-immigrant.
Donations NOW!! to CCN are ESSENTIAL for CCN to stop these Bills!!
Donations are Tax-Deductible. Help CCN intensify our efforts. Please DONATE NOW by Credit Card at carryingcapacity.org. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
Carrying Capacity Network
San Francisco, CA 94104
Carrying Capacity on ASAP-Coalition.org
Follow CARRYING CAPACITY on GAB: @CarryingCapacity & Twitter: @CCNetworkOrg