URGENT ACTION ALERT
Intensifying Alien Invasion Imminent -- Help Stop It!
01/27/2023 - The Open Borders forces in Congress, led by the Biden Administration (via DHS Secy Mayorkas) are pushing to dramatically INCREASE Legal and Illegal Immigration into the USA!
1) The Biden Administration is expanding the Parole Program to admit 30,000/month from Cuba, Haiti, & Nicaragua ALONE!
2)The Biden Administration intends to triple "Refugee" Admissions from Latin America & the Caribbean
3) Rep Salazar GOP Congresswoman from Florida is Joining with most Democrats to push for a Mass Alien Amnesty and greatly increased Legal Immigration levels via an innocuous sounding Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill. Rep Salazar repeated her call for a Mass Alien Amnesty at the recent Davos conference
Help stop the foregoing by:
1) Support Rep.Fallon's (R-TX) Articles of Impeachment re Secy Mayorkas.
2) Support Rep Chip Roy's (R-TX) Bill to halt all Illegal Immigration until the Border is under ".Operational Control"
3) Advocate for CCN's Legislative Program below.
= = = = = = = =
As we WARNED The open borders crowd is transmogrifying the Mass Alien Amnesty Bill into a push for a “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill” including an Alien Amnesty plus other worse provisions AND a push for passage in 2023!
Since there are already over 35 million Illegals now living in the U.S.A. and since prepandemic there was an unsustainable 1.5-1.6 million Annual Legal immigrant influx which costs U.S. Taxpayers $330 Billion/Year, I.e., $758 MILLION/Year Net for each Congressional District, not including Net State & Local costs
(CCN Study) it is critical that we succeed in stopping Illegal immigration and reducing Legal to 150,000/year in 2023!
Consider shadowstats.com's forecast for 2023:
"Headline reporting of U.S. employment and unemployment conditions have been disrupted severely by the Pandemic-driven economic collapse, to the extent that a fundamental "Shortage” of domestic workers is a myth. Although there certainly has been economic displacement generated by the Pandemic, that circumstance will become self-righting as the Pandemic crisis subsides.
I estimate an additional 5 million workers (current U.S. residents) will enter or re-enter the U.S. labor force in the next three years, returning employment conditions to more-normal levels.
With the Federal Reserve now openly boosting interest rates in order to kill domestic economic activity in the year ahead, U.S. unemployment should be surging painfully by March 2023. Given the unusual economic and physical nature of the Pandemic’s impact on the domestic economy, attempting to kill economic activity now, means unusually exacerbated domestic unemployment ahead, let alone the resulting issues from surging immigration of currently unemployed people.
Given the additional economic pain the continuing immigration influx will add to the already suffering domestic U.S. residents, the economic and financial issues highlighted in our earlier “Net Cost to the U.S. Taxpayers of Legal Immigration” study will be magnified severely, by well in excess of 50%, if the current border opening actions being pushed by a number of people in Congress go into effect.
And there are actually 1.9 million more legal and illegal immigrants working than before the pandemic. - cis.org
And, Consider CIS also:
Ongoing Mass Invasion of Immigrant workers displaces Americans. (December 21,2022) - An analysis of the November 2022 labor market data by the Center for Immigration Studies shows that there are an estimated 1.9 million more legal and illegal immigrants working than before the Covid-19 pandemic. The argument that immigration needs to be increased because arrivals slowed during Covid-19 and immigrant workers are now “missing” from the labor market, creating a worker “shortage,” is false. As well CIS found that many DREAMERS and DACA recipients are “Affiliated with gangs and have arrest records.”!!!!
In November 2022, there were 29.6 million immigrants (legal and illegal together) working in the United States – 1.9 million more than in November 2019, before the pandemic.
The 29.6 million immigrant workers in November were one million above the long-term trend in the pre-Covid growth rate of immigrant workers – immigrant workers are not “missing.”
In contrast to immigrants, there were 2.1 million fewer U.S. - born Americans working in November 2022 than in November 2019, before the pandemic."- CIS
• If current U.S. policy allowing 1.5-1.6 million legal immigrants per year were allowed to continue, NET costs to the U.S. taxpayer over the next decade would run $3.3 Trillion, in today’s dollars: For example, 400,000 Legal Immigrants / Year settled in California (U.S. Census) alone prepandemic and generated additional State & Local NET costs.in addition to their "share" of Federal costs (CCN study)
• Mass Legal Immigration fuels illegal immigration since the “Slots” allowing Legal immigration (e.g., the uncapped Asylee Category which encourages Child Trafficking, Drug Running, [Think Fentanyl!] among other travesties) are Magnets for illegal immigrants and the Cartels' operations.
CCN's Solutions: CCN pushes a Zero-Net all-categories-included Moratorium on Legal immigration which would still allow a 150,000 annual inflow to match the typical annual outflow, a position which maximizes Political Pressure for Reductions, and which already has Congressional support (cf Rep. Gosar's R-Az Moratorium Bill)
• CCN is a genuine MASS Immigration Reduction Group (certain other National Groups not pushing a Moratorium are merely Mass immigration MANAGEMENT Groups, a position counterproductive to ever achieving any immigration reductions).
Carrying Capacity Network is pro-immigrant, anti-MASS immigration, and co-founder of the Diversity Coalition for an immigration Moratorium.
As well, CCN Exposes/Opposes Cultural Marxism with its Activist initiative.
Cultural Marxism is the Major Force (typically via Academic & Media indoctrination, sometimes Subliminal), pushing Political Correctness, Multiculturalism, Mass Immigration, Critical Race Theory, attacks on Traditional institutions and American, indeed, Western Civilization. Therefore,e.g. it is The Major Force behind ANTIFA.and other disruptive Forces.
CCN has worked for over a decade to expose/oppose Cultural Marxism, its influence in Politics, the Media and Academia. See our February 2010 and subsequent postings at CarryingCapacity.org.
Help Carrying Capacity Network Intensify its Activist Mobilization, Media, lobbying and public education efforts to stop the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform/Mass Alien Amnesty Bill looming in the 2023 Congress and to continue to expose/oppose Marxism in the U.S.A.with a tax-deductible donation now.
Make a tax-deductible Donation NOW at carryingcapacity.org or by check to:
Capacity Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 457
San Francisco, CA 94104-0457
Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration but NOT anti-immigrant.
Donations are Tax-Deductible. Help CCN intensify our efforts. Please DONATE NOW by Credit Card at carryingcapacity.org. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
Carrying Capacity Network
San Francisco, CA 94104
Carrying Capacity on ASAP-Coalition.org
Follow CARRYING CAPACITY on GAB: @CarryingCapacity & Twitter: @CCNetworkOrg