SEIZE OUR LAST OPPORTUNITY (?!) TO STOP MASS IMMIGRATION!
SUPPORT CCN’S “REAL SOLUTION”
The Headlines come fast and furious these days 550,000 Illegal Aliens now enter the USA each year (U.S. Census) … add that to some 1.5 million Legal Immigrants/yr. That’s 2 Million/year NOT counting the offspring of these Immigrants — who would not otherwise have been Americans.
86,000 Illegal Immigrants Have Committed 231,000 Crimes in last 2.5 Years … and
MALKIN: Horror and Hush-Up in Twin Falls, Idaho -- "Refugees" allegedly Rape 5 year-old and
Accused Illegal Alien Murderer of Three Deported 6 Times since 2003 (Woodburn Oregon News Item) and
925,000 Aliens ordered Removed (including 170,000 Convicted Criminals!) have NOT been Deported (cis.org).
Plus the Wage Depression and Job Loss suffered by Native Born Americans intensifies. But, incredibly(!) The House Appropriations Committee recently adopted an Amendment which could QUADRUPLE the number of H2b (low skilled) workers in the next year!
Consider the following facts from a study by Harvard Economist George Borjas:
- Immigrants arriving between 1980 and 2000 reduced the average annual earnings of native-born men by about $1,700 or roughly 4%.
- Among high school dropouts, who roughly correspond to the poorest tenth of the workforce, the impact was even larger—a 7.4% wage reduction.
- Wage losses of native-born blacks and Hispanics are significantly larger than whites because a much larger share of those minorities directly compete with immigrants.
- Native-born college graduates are not immune, their income falling by 3.6% due to the two decades worth of competing immigrants.[ Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers, , By George Borjas, CIS.org, April 2004 ]
If current Mass Legal and Illegal Immigration Trends continue, by 2050 41.4% of the USAs working age population will be of very recent immigrant stock (Pew Research study).
FORTUNATELY CCN and its ASAP Coalition Allies MOBILIZE THOUSANDS OF ACTIVISTS to PUSH our REAL SOLUTION --our 5-Point Activist Initiative below – which would make significant progress toward reducing Mass Immigration and the Threats associated with it.
ONLY CCN and its ASAP Coalition Allies have such a Real Solution. If we all push together NOW, it can be implemented quickly when a new President is installed in January 2017.
Here’s how to help: Ask your Representatives and Friends to push:
1) An immediate and total prohibition on admitting any ostensible Syrian and Other “Refugees” AND A Zero-Net ALL-INCLUSIVE MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration, including legitimate refugees and asylees. This policy would still allow 100,000 to 150,000 thousand Immigrants to obtain legal residence annually.
Failure to push a MORATORIUM will result in overall Defeat. Bills like the Grassley (R-Iowa)- Durbin (D-Ill) S2266, which prohibit replacement of American Workers by H1B or L-1 Visa Holders, are a good start, but are entirely inadequate to solving the overall problem of the ongoing Invasion…only pushing a MORATORIUM can do that.
2) NO MORE AMNESTIES OR SANCTUARY CITIES—Amnesties reward Illegal Behavior with increasingly Tragic Consequences. There are now over 300 Sanctuary Cities in the USA and several de facto Sanctuary States such as California. But “Sanctuary City” laws are de facto Amnesties and should be defunded and outlawed. Support Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Act, HR 3002 – Rep. Barletta (R-PA) and Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act, HR 3309, Rep. Hunter (R-CA) as well as the companion bills in the Senate like S2146, The “Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act” which would withhold funds from Sanctuary Cities and reallocate them to jurisdictions willing to enforce the law. Were it not for Sanctuary City laws and Open Borders policies, those victims murdered or injured by Illegal Aliens in San Francisco, San Antonio, Las Vegas and New Jersey, Arizona, and Laredo, Texas and elsewhere, might be alive and well today
For those who say it is already “too late” to save America, we respond that UNLESS WE ACT NOW the Situation will become Worse, MUCH WORSE!
IF we do not succeed in securing our Borders and enacting a Moratorium a “Third World Hell Hole” (Ann Coulter) is assuredly in our Future. The BRUSSELS, SAN BERNARDINO and PARIS MASSACRES and BOSTON BOMBING are WARNINGS! Hostile courts and fiscally irresponsible local and federal governments will become the rule rather than the exception.
3) Enforce Immigration Laws—Secure ALL the Borders— Existing laws relating to Legal Immigration and Border Security are not being enforced, primarily because of the Obama Administration’s Unconstitutional Executive Orders including tying the hands of our Border Patrol.
Indeed, the Obama Administration/ICE released 30,558 Convicted Criminal Aliens into American Cities in Fiscal Year 2014 alone!! (cis.org)
Encourage lawmakers to Build a real Border Fence and Support the “ICE Agent Support Act” of 2016 (S. 2538) which would allow ICE agents to fine Illegals and otherwise fulfill their Protection Duties. And encourage your Reps. to vote NO on the so-called Prison Reform Legislation.
4) No Citizenship for Illegal Aliens’ or Visitors’ Offspring—”Birth Tourism” has become a flourishing Industry in the USA, and, understandably so, since babies born in the USA are deemed (based on one key judicial misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment) to be Citizens. As Citizens, they can bring their parents and other relatives into the USA as permanent legal residents—on average, seventeen relatives per Anchor Baby—eligible for Citizenship, as well as “free” Medical Care, Education, Welfare payments, Food Stamps and other taxpayer funded benefits.
5) STOP the TPP and TTIP TRADE (i.e., Open Borders!) DEALS! The TPP would not only require “free movement of persons” among member nations (of which Mexico is one), but also establish an International Commission which could Negate/Override the power of the USA to set its own immigration policy. As well Service Providing Companies in ANY of the Member Nations could send into the USA unlimited numbers of their service providing personnel to compete with American workers, thus depressing American workers wages and eliminating many of their Jobs. The TPP and TTIP must be stopped!
Contact your Representatives!
Push for a Zero-Net MORATORIUM as a First Priority NOW, in order to Maximize the chances of getting one in the Spring, 2017, with our new President, because Pushing for a Zero-Net Moratorium on legal immigration maximizes Political Pressure to get some Reductions at least and maximizes pressure to get Good Bills of all types.
Join CCN and its Activist ASAP Coalition! Allies in simultaneously pushing a Moratorium and the other four Victory Initiative positions which provide maximum ongoing Political Pressure to get our borders protected NOW! And please help us with a Tax-Deductible Donation NOW so we can intensify our efforts.
Advocating a Moratorium is Essential for delegitimizing the whole justification for Mass Immigration.
Merely pushing for “Immigration Reform” as certain of the Mass Immigration Management Groups do or, Worse, pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” are both Counterproductive. They send the message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just reduce it a little bit. A continuation of Mass Immigration is clearly NOT OK! Just look at Europe!
And pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” or the outdated Jordan Commission recommendation that Legal Immigration be reduced by half are even WORSE because it also send the Message that Mass Immigration IS in the National Interest! Half of a Million and a Half Legal Immigrants is still 750,000 annually! Ann Coulter is correct—anything less than a Moratorium will consign the America we have known to Oblivion.
Is it not, therefore, True that any Organization which refuses to Push a Moratorium, as a First Priority, is NOT really Serious about stopping the Mass Immigration Tsunami?!!
Are certain of these Organizations being Culturally Marxist Compliant? See February, 2010 posting on our website. “Cultural Marxism: A Threat to the USA?”
Pushing a Moratorium maximizes our clout to ensure our borders are protected and to achieve reductions in legal and illegal immigration.
So PLEASE ACT NOW as well as donating to CCN NOW so we can intensify our initiatives by mobilizing thousands of our activists to push our Victory Initiative!!
Donations are tax-deductible!
CCN’s Strategy is The One which Maximizes both our ‘Clout for the Buck’ and the probability of Success.
Please Act NOW. Americans’ Democracy, Jobs, Wages, Budgets, Health and our PERSONAL and National Security and Sovereignty and CULTURE and FREEDOMS are increasingly Threatened!
Carrying Capacity Network
Please donate at our website or by mail to:
Carrying Capacity Network | P.O. Box 457 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC Address:
Carrying Capacity Network | 1629 K Street NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20006
Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration but NOT anti-immigrant.