Carrying Capacity Network Action Alert
Carrying Capacity Network
Amnesty Bill Promises Disasters: Unemployment, Budgetary, Cultural!
The Amnesty Bill S.744, being pushed rapidly through the U.S. Senate (along with a companion being pushed in the House) would not merely Amnesty the 24 Million plus Illegals in the USA, and put them on a Path to Citizenship and Voting.
But it would also dramatically increase Legal Immigration BY MILLIONS and consequent Chain Migration, thus creating Unemployment, Budgetary, and Cultural Disasters from which our nation may never recover.
Why should we allow Mass Immigration at all when 22.9% of Americans are unemployed! (Real Numbers courtesy of shadowstats which calculates the numbers the way they were calculated in the 1980s before they became politicized) and
30.8% of Californians,
19.9% of New Yorkers,
16.1% of Texans, and
22.4% of Floridians. (Locate the Real Unemployment rate for each State on the charts below)
Open Borders Advocates claim that there are Jobs Americans will not do and that we need more Foreign Workers. Nonsense!!
- There is NO CATEGORY OF JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO! Of the 472 civilian occupations, only six are majority immigrant (legal and illegal). These six occupations account for 1 percent of the total U.S. workforce. Moreover, native-born Americans still comprise 46 percent of workers even in these six occupations. (cis study May, 2013)
- THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF QUALIFIED STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering, Mathematics) Workers in the USA, either. The Economic Policy Institute recently released a comprehensive study dealing with the supply and demand of STEM graduates showing similar findings in the immediate past. One of its findings was: "For every two students that U.S. colleges graduate with STEM degrees, only one is hired in a STEM job." Moreover, the Amnesty Bill Disaster would authorize UNLIMITED Green Cards (i.e. Permanent Residence and Work authorization status) for Advanced Degree Holders from all over the world!!
- And the cost of legalizing the Illegals alone is a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $6.3 TRILLION! According to a Heritage Foundation study (May, 2013 Rector et al.) confirmed by a Center for Immigration Studies cis Study. And the NET cost of the Increased Legal Flow would be TRILLIONS more.
- Indeed, 36% of Legal and Illegal Immigrant Headed Households are on one or more Welfare Programs (e.g. the Alleged Boston Bombers' Family received over $100,000.00 in Cash, Food Stamps, and Section 8 Housing Benefits, ref. State of Massachusetts).
- And More Outrageously, the Schumer-Rubio Amnesty Bill would LEGALIZE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CRIMINAL ALIENS (i.e. 45% of) in ICE's entire Caseload!! (cis 5/20/13)
- And what about exceeding the United States' Cultural Carrying Capacity, about which Garrett Hardin warned in his eponymous essay in 1986? In comments on the proposed Amnesty Bill by researcher Brenda Walker (which Bill includes generous "Refugee" Resettlement provisions and tens of Millions in payments to 'Refugee Promotion organizations), Walker describes the Prospective Effects of enhanced Refugee Admissions provisions in the Amnesty Bill:
"....It is incomprehensible to many citizens like myself that Washington continues to admit tens of thousands of unskilled illiterate third-world refugees during a jobs depression of four-plus years duration when more than 20 million Americans are jobless .
In addition, numerous refugees come from violent backgrounds, which bodes poorly for their assimilation into this country and whether they will present a danger to the citizens who are forced to deal with them. Aside from those who have not personally experienced violence, tribal people like Somalis have been a stupendous failure at acculturation, leaving a trail of gang crime, sexual assault and support for jihad in the homeland...
It's hugely irresponsible of refugee agencies to deposit these human time bombs into American communities with no psychological counseling and expect everything will work out somehow. It doesn't, and only a fool would expect a positive result. The neighborhood schools do not have the resources to cope with deep-seated trauma, but they are stuck with severely troubled refugee kids in addition to the citizen children who should be their primary focus.
In addition to psychologically damaged individuals, it is inappropriate to import people whose cultural norms include behaviors which our society considers criminal. Those include polygamy , female genital mutilation , honor killing , bride kidnapping , animal sacrifice , child marriage  and other repellant practices. America is not enriched by diversity of this sort...
Following (see full article for extensive list--Ed.) are some examples of real harm done to (mostly) Americans by a refugee policy based on extremist multiculturalism which is fundamentally flawed as an ideology and execution vis-à-vis refugee policy. All cultures are not equal, and not all foreigners assimilate—because their home culture remains dominant, or they simply do not want to become American"
"Refugee Racketeers Writing Themselves Into Amnesty/Immigration Surge Bill" Brenda Walker, May, 2013, vDare
HELP CCN STOP THIS BILL by contacting your Representatives (phone calls or office visits followed by letters are the Most Effective -- fax machines can be turned off and emails disregarded) and asking them to
– OPPOSE the Amnesty Bill in its entirety, and
– SPONSOR a zero-net MORATORIUM BILL. Given all the aforementioned, we must Stop Mass Immigration. Advocating a Moratorium Maximizes Political Pressure, because it delegitimizes the whole justification for Mass Immigration and, besides, it is the right Policy for our Country.
– DONATE to CCN NOW – The Amnesty Bill is Moving Fast, and we must Intensify our Efforts.
– Together, we can stop this Bill, but we need your help!
Please forward this email!Please make a Tax-Deductible Donation Today to our Mailing address:
Carrying Capacity Network | P.O. Box 457 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Or at here on this CCN website.
Thank you,Carrying Capacity Network
Mail Donations to | P.O. Box 457 | San Francisco | CA | 94104-0268 | US
| 1629 K Street, N.W., Suite 300 | Washington | DC | 20006 | US
Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration
but NOT anti-immigrant.
| About CCN | Support
CCN | Publications
| Action Alert | Links