Carrying Capacity Network
URGENT ACTION ALERT: APRIL 2019
Costs YOU Pay for Legal & Illegal Immigration
— Help Stop These!
- About half of Households Headed by Legal Immigrants use one or more U.S. Taxpayer funded Welfare Programs (e.g., Welfare, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing, Medical Care, etc.) and the % increases dramatically If Earned Income Tax Credit is Included (CIS.org)
- Indeed, the Total Annual Cost of Legal Immigrants to U.S. Federal Taxpayers is $330Billion NET (i.e., after subtracting Taxes Immigrants pay), i.e., $758 MILLION per Year for EACH Congressional District (this does not include State & Local Costs to Taxpayers) Carrying Capacity Network NET Costs of Legal Immigration Study.
- As well, Over 60% of Illegal Immigrants also use these Taxpayer-funded benefits (CIS.org) thus generating costs in addition to the $330 Billion for Legals
- And the greatly increased number of Illegal Immigrants this year (on trend to hit 1.2 Million) is greatly increasing these cost to over $20 Billion per month (OANN.Com)
- Over 5.9 Million Native Born American Workers have been displaced from their jobs by Immigrants since 2005, mainly due to the H1b and other Programs
- 29,000 Legal Immigrants per Week Cost U.S. Taxpayers $6.3 BILLION per Week NET
- Federal Deficit Faces a $3.3 Trillion Net Hit in Next Decade Without a Reduction in the 1.5 – 1.6 Million Annual Legal-Immigrant Inflow of which 400,000 per year settle in California alone!
- If the 1.5 Million Annual Legal Immigrant Inflow were cut to an all-categories-included 150,000 per Year (i.e., Zero-Net Annual Immigration = Emigration) Federal Deficit could be reduced by One-Half Trillion $$ in a Decade (Net Costs of Legal Immigration Study)! And
- The Magnet effect of overly generous numbers of Legal Immigration “Slots” (E.g., the de facto uncapped number of Asylum “Slots”) attracting Illegal Immigrants would be greatly reduced
- Ending all Legal Immigration for 40 years would still maintain a workforce where there are two U.S. Workers for every Retiree (Breitbart via CIS.org)
- Had Annual Legal-Immigrant Influx been Cut from 1.5 Million to 150,000 per Year Since 2005 Net Costs to U.S. Taxpayers would be $150Billion per Year at Present
- If current U.S. policy allowing 1.5 – 1.6 Million legal immigrants per year is allowed to continue, costs to the U.S. taxpayer over the next decade would likely run $3.3 Trillion NET, in today’s dollars.
Push your Congressional Representatives hard NOW to:
1. FULLY FUND THE WALL AND END CATCH AND RELEASE
2. Implement e-Verify
3. End Anchor Baby Birthright Citizenship
4. Eliminate the Visa Lottery and Chain Migration
5. Enact a Zero-Net all-categories-included MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration
Please help Carrying Capacity Network intensify our PUSH for the five policies above by increasing our Activist Mobilization, Media, lobbying and public education efforts with a tax-deductible donation. Any donation, no matter how small will be greatly appreciated. Now is the Time to Donate for Maximum Effect!
The 2020 Election Campaign is already underway!
And remember that CCN is a Genuine Mass Immigration Reduction Group, so Donations to CCN have far more impact dollar for dollar than Donations to Mass Immigration Management Groups who refuse to support a Zero-Net Moratorium on Legal.
Indeed, leading Management groups’ Strategies and Tactics are COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE.
Consider those of one group whose strategies are copied by several others:
1) This group supports a reduction in Legal immigration to 500,000 and “eventually” to 300,000, which would, even if achieved, NOT result in sustainability — Immigrant fertility rates have historically been well in excess of replacement level — and that the world's population increases by 80 Million per year, the pressure to emigrate to the USA will only intensify, especially if encouraged by the USA's current pro-Mass Immigration policies. In sum, enactment of this group’s position would result in unending Mass Immigration-fueled U.S. population growth.
2) And perhaps MOST IMPORTANT . . . COUNTERPRODUCTIVE because it explicitly sanctions unending Mass Immigration, and indeed legitimizes it!! Thus, this and similar groups are Mass Immigration MANAGEMENT Groups and NOT genuine Reduction groups.
3) And, in any event, pushing that position is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE because, in any Negotiation, one should never start with the position where one wants to end up!
Therefore, CCN invites once again all genuine reductionist organizations to Join our Diversity Coalition for an Immigration MORATORIUM . . . a Coalition supported by
many Immigrants from all Ethnic Groups.
Carrying Capacity Network is pro-immigrant, anti-MASS-Immigration.
Please donate by Credit Card at Carrying Capacity Network, Inc. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
CCN’s Mailing Address
San Francisco, CA 94104
Carrying Capacity Network, Inc.
CarryingCapacityNetwork.blogspot.com & CarryingCapacity.wordpress.com
CARRYING CAPACITY on Twitter: @CCNetworkOrg GAB: @CarryingCapacity, on Blogger: Carrying Capacity Network and now on WordPress Carrying Capacity Org