MASS IMMIGRATION THREATENS AMERICANS' DEMOCRACY & SAFETY
— HELP STOP THE THREAT
Preserving Americans' Culture, including Democracy, has been a principle of CCN's Mission from the beginning.
But Mass Legal and Illegal Immigration and the Multicultural Ideology it encourages are now threatening Core Principles of American Democracy and Citizenship as well as Americans' Personal Safety.
Fortunately CCNs 2016-2017 Victory Initiative (see below) would greatly reduce this Great Threat.
But first consider The Great Threat:
The American Security Coalition writes, “An effort is underway in New York City to grant voting rights to illegal immigrants.”
The legislation would allow at least 500,000 illegal immigrants to vote in New York City's 2017 elections — and help decide who will win Mayor, Comptroller, Public Advocate, Borough President and members of City Council.
The proposal has already won an endorsement by City Councilman Jumaane Williams.
To make matters worse, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has made repeated attempts to extend a helping hand to illegal immigrants.
Unsurprisingly, radical pro-amnesty organizations and activists are flocking to their side to help ensure passage of this bill.
…this is the roadmap for how radical pro-amnesty organizations plan to fundamentally change our culture and political values nationwide.
New York City is a case study for how pro-amnesty organizations and activists can give illegal immigrants the power to decide who is elected to office — and who will decide important policy matters for the future of America.
All at the expense of American citizens.” American Security Coalition, April, 2016.
— And equally damaging to American Democracy, if not worse, is the Bill which California Governor Brown signed which will facilitate hundreds of thousands of Illegal Aliens voting in ALL elections! Only obsessively careful verification by the California Secretary of State stands in their way!
APRIL 17, 2016
Jerry Brown Signs Bill That Could Let Illegal Aliens Vote
by William Bigelow 12 Oct 2015108,110
On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 1461, the New Motor Voter Act, which will automatically register people to vote through the DMV, and could result in illegal aliens voting.
Any person who renewed or secured a driver’s license through the DMV may now register to vote, or choose to opt out of doing so. Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.
Brown and the California Democratic party know exactly what they are doing; as a Public Policy Institute survey showed, among unregistered adults, 49% lean toward the Democratic Party and 22% toward the Republican Party. Any bill permitting illegal immigrants to vote would cement the Democratic Party’s hold on California.
True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht stated, “This bill is terrible. It makes an already bad situation much, much worse,” adding that California’s registration databases “lack the necessary safeguards to keep noncitizens off the voter rolls.”
Election Integrity Project of California President Linda Paine echoed that AB 1461 “will effectively change the form of governance in California from a Republic whose elected officials are determined by United States citizens and will guarantee that noncitizens will participate in all California elections going forward.” The Election Integrity Project of California had joined True the Vote to demand that Brown veto the bill, calling it a path to “‘state sanctioned’ voter fraud.”
Although noncitizens’ driver’s licenses in California feature the phrases “Federal Limits Apply” and “not valid for official federal purposes,” True the Vote spokesman Logan Churchwell pointed out that state officials “specifically chose not to make noncitizen license holders searchable in their DMV database.”
—Election Integrity Project President Paine is correct that allowing Illegal Aliens to vote
would destroy California’s Republic in which only US CITIZENS are allowed to vote.
—In an attack on Americans' physical safety, the Pro-Open Borders/Illegal Alien Lobby is about to succeed in passing the federal so-called Prison Reform Bill (S 2123 and H.R. 3713), the Main Effect of which would be to release even more convicted Criminal Aliens into the U. S. with no deportations! Pro-Open Borders Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wi) has already announced his support for the legislation!!
— No Wonder then that Maryland Sheriff Charles Jenkins has testified before the House that “open borders, reckless sanctuary policies, and failure to enforce our immigration laws have... greatly impacted public safety...throughout this country... (causing Americans to become)... victims of senseless crimes by transnational gang members....who should have been deported...”
—Fortunately CCN has a REAL SOLUTION for saving our Country and Culture and enhancing our Personal Security.
ONLY CCN and its ASAP Coalition Allies have such a Real Solution. If we all push together NOW, it can be implemented quickly when a new President is installed in January 2017.
Here’s how to help: Ask your Representatives and Friends to push :
1) An immediate and total prohibition on admitting any ostensible Syrian and Other “Refugees” AND A Zero-Net ALL-INCLUSIVE MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration, including legitimate refugees and asylees. This policy would still allow 100,000 to 150,000 thousand Immigrants to obtain legal residence annually.
Failure to push a MORATORIUM will result in overall Defeat. Bills like the Grassley (R-Iowa)- Durbin (D-Ill) S2266, which prohibit replacement of American Workers by H1B or L-1 Visa Holders, are a good start, but are entirely inadequate to solving the overall problem of the ongoing Invasion…only pushing a MORATORIUM can do that.
2) NO MORE AMNESTIES OR SANCTUARY CITIES—Amnesties reward Illegal Behavior with increasingly Tragic Consequences. There are now over 300 Sanctuary Cities in the USA and several de facto Sanctuary States such as California. But “Sanctuary City” laws are de facto Amnesties and should be defunded and outlawed. Support Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Act, HR 3002 – Rep. Barletta (R-PA) and Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act, HR 3309, Rep. Hunter (R-CA) as well as the companion bills in the Senate like S2146, The “Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act” which would withhold funds from Sanctuary Cities and reallocate them to jurisdictions willing to enforce the law. Were it not for Sanctuary City laws and Open Borders policies, those victims murdered or injured by Illegal Aliens in San Francisco, San Antonio, Las Vegas and New Jersey, Arizona, and Laredo, Texas and elsewhere, might be alive and well today
For those who say it is already “too late” to save America, we respond that unless we act NOW the Situation will become Worse, MUCH WORSE. UNLESS WE ACT NOW!
IF we do not succeed in securing our Borders and enacting a Moratorium a “Third World Hell Hole” (Ann Coulter) is assuredly in our Future. The BRUSSELS, SAN BERNARDINO and PARIS MASSACRES and BOSTON BOMBING are WARNINGS! Hostile courts and fiscally irresponsible local and federal governments will become the rule rather than the exception.
3) Enforce Immigration Laws—Secure ALL the Borders— Existing laws relating to Legal Immigration and Border Security are not being enforced, primarily because of the Obama Administration's Unconstitutional Executive Orders including tying the hands of our Border Patrol.
Indeed, the Obama Administration/ICE released 30,558 Convicted Criminal Aliens into American Cities in Fiscal Year 2014 alone!! (cis.org)
Encourage lawmakers to Build a real Border Fence and Support the “ICE Agent Support Act” of 2016 (S. 2538) which would allow ICE agents to fine Illegals and otherwise fulfill their Protection Duties. And encourage your Reps. to vote NO on the so-called Prison Reform Legislation.
4) No Citizenship for Illegal Aliens’ or Visitors’ Offspring—”Birth Tourism” has become a flourishing Industry in the USA, and, understandably so, since babies born in the USA are deemed (based on one key judicial misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment) to be Citizens. As Citizens, they can bring their parents and other relatives into the USA as permanent legal residents—on average, seventeen relatives per Anchor Baby—eligible for Citizenship, as well as “free” Medical Care, Education, Welfare payments, Food Stamps and other taxpayer funded benefits.
5) STOP the TPP TRADE (i.e., Open Borders!) DEAL! The TPP would not only require “free movement of persons” among member nations (of which Mexico is one), but also establish an International Commission which could Negate/Override the power of the USA to set its own immigration policy. As well Service Providing Companies in ANY of the Member Nations could send into the USA unlimited numbers of their service providing personnel to compete with American workers, thus depressing American workers wages and eliminating many of their Jobs. The TPP must be stopped!
Contact your Representatives!
Push for a Zero-Net MORATORIUM as a First Priority NOW, in order to Maximize the chances of getting one in the Spring, 2017, because Pushing for a Zero-Net Moratorium on legal immigration maximizes Political Pressure to get some Reductions at least and maximizes pressure to get Good Bills of all types.
Join CCN and its Activist ASAP Coalition! Allies in simultaneously pushing a Moratorium and the other three Victory Initiative positions which provide maximum ongoing Political Pressure to get our borders protected NOW! And please help us with a Tax-Deductible Donation NOW so we can intensify our efforts.
Advocating a Moratorium is Essential for delegitimizing the whole justification for Mass Immigration.
Merely pushing for “Immigration Reform” as certain of the Mass Immigration Management Groups do or, Worse, pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” are both Counterproductive. They send the message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just reduce it a little bit. A continuation of Mass Immigration is clearly NOT OK! Just look at Europe!
And pushing for “Controlled Immigration for the National Interest” or the outdated Jordan Commission recommendation that Legal Immigration be reduced by half are even WORSE because it also send the Message that Mass Immigration IS in the National Interest! Half of a Million and a Half Legal Immigrants is still 750,000 annually! Ann Coulter is correct—anything less than a Moratorium will consign the America we have known to Oblivion.
Is it not, therefore, True that any Organization which refuses to Push a Moratorium, as a First Priority, is NOT really Serious about stopping the Mass Immigration Tsunami?!!
Are certain of these Organizations being Culturally Marxist Compliant? See February, 2010 posting on our website. “Cultural Marxism: A Threat to the USA?”
Pushing a Moratorium maximizes our clout to ensure our borders are protected and to achieve reductions in legal and illegal immigration.
So PLEASE ACT NOW as well as donating to CCN NOW so we can intensify our initiatives by mobilizing thousands of our activists to push our Victory Initiative!!
Donations are tax-deductible!
CCN’s Strategy is The One which Maximizes both our ‘Clout for the Buck’ and the probability of Success.
Please Act NOW. Americans' Democracy, Jobs, Wages, Budgets, Health and our PERSONAL and National Security and Sovereignty and CULTURE are increasingly Threatened!
Carrying Capacity Network
Please donate at our website or by mail to:
Carrying Capacity Network | P.O. Box 457 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC Address:
Carrying Capacity Network | 1629 K Street NW | Suite 300 | Washington, DC 20006
Note: CCN is anti-mass immigration but NOT anti-immigrant.